STEREN is an international electronics manufacturer with offices in San Diego, California; Memphis, Tennessee; Denver, Colorado and Shanghai, China, as well as distribution facilities throughout the U.S. and Mexico.
For nearly 60 years, the name STEREN has been synonymous with quality manufacturing. From its early days to the present, STEREN has maintained the highest levels of product design, engineering, manufacturing and quality assurance. Our product line includes:
- Coaxial cable, connectors, adapters and preparation tools
- Broadband drop installation materials
- Audio and video connectivity products
- Telephony and twisted-pair connectivity products
- Custom integrated wiring enclosures and electronics modules
- Data communications connectivity products
- Fiber-optic connectivity products, including cable assemblies, connectors, attenuators, adapters and tools
Manufacturing takes place in several state-of-the-art production facilities in Mexico and East Asia. Each facility works with contract raw material suppliers that deliver only the highest quality metals and plastics. The result: STEREN products match and exceed the performance of competitors.