Sanyo-Denki Splash Proof DC Fans
Splash proof DC fans are commonly used to extend the life of a computer system by cooling off the electrical components of the system and are often utilized in outdoor equipment that may encounter water. Most electrical components are mounted in very high density areas where dissipating heat exists and must be controlled to maximize the output of the computer system. Sanyo Denki splash proof DC fans keep your equipment cool while providing water resistance.
Splash Proof DC Fan Features & Benefits
Sanyo Denki’s splash proof DC fans provide a low temperature increase throughout its extended usage. This allows the DC fan the ability to cool itself, which provides a temperature that the computer system can successfully operate within. Additionally, our splash proof DC fans consume less power due to their extremely low temperature rise, thus its expected life is 40,000 hours at an ambient temperature of 60℃. Other features and benefits of PUI’s forced air cooling square DC fans include:
- Splash proof design
- Designed for outdoor equipment
- Reduced noise
- Low vibration
- Wide temperature range
- Advanced quality materials
- 40 mm to 172 mm size range
- Extended life
- Low power consumption
- High performance & reliability
Splash Proof DC Fan Selection Guideline
There are a variety of considerations that should be weighed before selecting a Sanyo Denki DC fan from PUI, these include:
- Determine Your System Specifications & Conditions – Determine the temperature rise inside your system and obtain the total heating value based on its inputs and outputs.
- Calculate the Required Cooling Air Flow – After the equipment specifications and conditions of your system have been determined, calculate the required airflow to meet the conditions.
- Selecting the Fan – After the motion air flow has been calculated, select an appropriate Sanyo Denki DC fan motor based on the value. Motion air flow for the axial fan motor is obtained using the air flow-static pressure characteristics curve and system impedance. However, the system impedance cannot be measured without a piece of measuring equipment, so a forced air cooling fan with 1.5 to 2 times higher airflow than the actual Max air flow should be selected.
- Confirm the Selected Fan – Final fan selection should be based on your installation test.
Sanyo Denki Splash Proof DC Fan Applications
PUI’s splash proof fans are powered by a brushless DC motor. They are used in a wide range of applications, including:
- Outdoor equipment
- Medical devices
- Telecommunication equipment
- Copy machines
- Electronic instrumentation
- Machine tool products
- And more
Splash Proof Design
Sanyo Denki’s splash proof DC fans feature a water-resistant design that is ideal for outdoor equipment and for computer systems that may encounter water. This DC fan is also suitable for cooling solar inverters and other specific applications.
Contact PUI for Sanyo Denki Splash Proof DC Fans Today
Contact us for more information regarding our splash proof designed DC fans, or request a quote today for an in-depth price analysis.